Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Secret Garden

These pictures remind me of a secret garden and story my Mom once told me.  The story was about a reoccurring dream.  Her dream had a secret door which led to another part of the house that nobody knew about.  Whenever my Mom needed to relax she would sneak away to her secret part of the house.  Her little cottage was clean and quiet.  It was the perfect place to take a nap.  Although she could only visit in her dreams, she went there often.  Then one day she found her secret door open... when she went inside she discovered my Dad and the entire place was a mess.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those pictures. I love seeing Sara as a mother. She is just so beautiful and loving and good. You can see how Maggie loves her too.

    I love your mother's story/dream. I could relate to that one.

    ReplyDelete