Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dolls


Maggie has quite a few dolls she likes to play with these days. She sucks on their arms & legs, gives them hugs and kisses, pushes them in a play stroller, feeds them pretend food, and talks to them as she would one of us. It's pretty fun to see her play with them. Today as we were leaving for church she decided she was going to take as many as her arms could carry: three. They made it to the car but not inside the building. It's one thing to take care of Maggie during sacrament meeting, another to take care of her and her three dolls.

5 comments:

  1. Oh make my heart happy! Seriously. I just love it. Could she be any cuter? I really do not think so. I love her in that chair, with the quilt Mom made behind her, wearing the most darling dress ever and chewing on the dolls foot. I sure do love you Maggie. Give her a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! She is such a girl and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post... Sawa!! I should leave more often... because these are fabulous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously so cute!! I love that she loves her dolls!

    (Um and that Mouse doll... WOW. Darling. Where did you get it??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly, mouse doll came from Paige on Maggie's birthday. You'll have to ask mom where it came from.

    ReplyDelete