Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some of Henry's favorite things

Some of Henry's favorite things are: climbing over people, crawling up stairs, pulling cans out of the pantry or pulling bottles out of the refrigerator, playing with spoons, and pushing the off button on the stereo.  He also likes to grab anything that spills and has a fascination with mechanical things.  Yesterday he pulled our printer apart, breaking the ink cartridge and getting ink everywhere.  He likes to playing with the vacuum and electrical outlets.  Of course, I am always pleasantly surprised when I find him playing with with his toys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love that boy. I do not think there is a kid with a better smile then him. It is infectious. Every time I see it I cannot help but smile too. Sounds like he is a busy boy...I have determined that all boys are busy. What do you think? Love him.

    ReplyDelete