Wednesday, March 28, 2012

First Disneyland

It was Maggie and Henry's first time at Disneyland back in February.  I am glad they got to share it with family. We had a huge group that materialized as if we had been planning it for months.  I am so glad everyone came out.  My only regret is that we didn't take a group picture.

I am not crazy about Disneyland but maybe that's because it's not linked to my childhood.  Sara loves Disneyland and I am sure if we lived in California we would have a season pass.  Maggie was an inch shy of some of the rides like Splash Mountain but I think she enjoyed chasing Tanner and Chase around more than any of the rides.


1 comment:

  1. We LOVED being part of your first trip. It was so much fun!! I wish we got a group picture too. Now to plan our next big adventure together...

    ReplyDelete