Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gall Bladder Christmas

It has been over a week since Sara's Gall Bladder was removed. The day surgery went smooth, we went in at 2PM and were driving home by 7PM, just enough time to rescue me from Obama's war speech. We had the best doctors, which we attribute to everyones thoughts and prayers. Sara is recovering well. She has been on her feet and working this week. Meanwhile, I feel sorry for myself because I have cold. Sara got the house decorated for Christmas, I think it looks awesome. I like to stay up late just so I can hang out with Christmas tree lights. My favorite thing Sara does is turn the tree on... which lights up our little living area... yes, life we be pretty dull without her.

6 comments:

  1. So sad! I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you get to hang out with Sara more over Christmas.

    ps i LOVE Christmas tree lights too. I've informed Jeremy We will only ever have white lights on our tree. They are magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURGERY???? I had no idea!

    Oh friend! Please feel better! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life would be pretty dull without you too Stanford. I'm glad you are enjoying the Christmas tree lights late into the night :)

    Yes, Lo, I had surgery...I didn't really announce it but am feeling much better.

    Carly, I LOVE white lights too. They are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the surgery went well and Sara is recovering quickly. I love having the house all decorated for Christmas too. Every morning Weston gets the kitchen stool and turns on the Christmas tree lights before he comes to wake me up. I like that I always come out to a lit tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear the surgery went well. Those trees look great... even if they are fake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fun you have been sick Stanford. I have been thinking about you Sara all week too. I hope it has not been too tuff of a week being on your feet all day. I love you guys. How did I miss all these posts? I guess whating 2 extra boys is kicking me. I think I am a crazy person. I am sure Brian would confirm it too. Oh, how I Love that picture of you Sara with Maggie. I am a white light fan too. They really are magical. I love to sit in our front room with them on too. It just brings peace. I miss not having them in a room I sit in all the time. I haven't figured out how I am going to cope withthat yet. Happy week to you guys. Love all three of you!!

    ReplyDelete