Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9M

Nine short months. She caught her first cold... just when we were getting accustomed to sleeping through the night. It is probably from collecting signatures in the cold for "residents against rising HOA fees" or it is from HER COUSINS. It's got to be her cousins. For her nine month checkup, she didn't even flinch when the doctor stole blood from her heel. I attribute that to all the rough housing she does with her Dad. Her official weight 21 lbs 4 ounces and 29 inches long. I thought my arm muscles would keep up with her growth... not true.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE picture! Looks like she's just growing up so fast. Bummer about the cold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of her does more for my heart then you will ever know. She is darling. I love the rocking chair, and the porch statue and plants just make me think right of home (probably because it was taken there). Oh, it does my heart good. Could she get any cuter? I don't think so. That smile. Oh, I love her!! And yes, sorry my kids got her sick. Definatly blame them. And me. Sorry. Colds are no fun with babies. She sure is a cutie. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't believe she's nine months already!! She is so adorable. Will we get to see her and you at Christmas? Stanford .. I love all the family pictures of the Hawkin's and Donovan's. Good job there! Hope you are healing quickly Sara!! My thoughts and prayers were with you last week. No fun! But now it's done :-) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete