Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige

I can't believe you are 15 already! You are growing up so quickly. You are fun to be around and I miss living close to you. After reading Carly's post I was reminded of the dancing parties we would have in your room to the Grease soundtrack and I would swing you around and around in my arms. What a happy memory. I hope you have a wonderful day and Stanford and I love you very much.

Upon moving, I found this old jewelry box and Paige proceeded to put on every piece of jewelry I had in it. Here is her "sassy" personality coming out.


4 comments:

  1. Okay, I am seriously just laughing and laughing and laughing!!! I love those pictures because they are SERIOUSLY Paige in a nut shell. I sure do love you Paige Christine!! As we always say "Everyone should have an Aunt Paige!" And I mean every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love these pictures! Paige is the best :) Happy Birthday, cutie patutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each of you gave a paige shout out!! Those pictures are seriously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Paige is the same age as my YW, I wish I had her too. I have so many fun memories with cute Paige. I thought it was so awesome that you had a little sister. She was always so cute and so much fun to be with. I cant believe how grown up she is now, and how much she looks like Carly!

    ReplyDelete