Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

A New Years goal: Spend more time with family!
Our New Years Party was uneventful. We could hear the fireworks from Las Vegas outside but we were too lazy to walk outside to see them, instead we watched them from our TV inside. Which seems really strange and kinda funny to me.

I am still brainstorming for goals... but I do plan on writing down some small and accomplish-able goals. I also decided to factor reality into my process, since in I know in a week or two week at best there will be lack of desire and complacency. Maybe I will post some of my goals to hold myself more accountable:)

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys! We rang in the new years playing Settlers of Catan ;) Cannot wait to see you guys at Tyler's baby blessing in a couple of weeks. You are coming right?

    ReplyDelete