Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nature Walk: Discovering the unbeknownst

Saturday I strapped on a pack and Maggie and me went for a little hike.  I put Maggie in her 2T clothes.  Unbeknownst to me her clothes came from a special pile Sara had prepared to be boxed up.  I also put her in a white sweater, which also unbeknownst to me was her church sweater... not to be worn outside.  While we were walking around looking at ants, Maggie tripped and cut her lip which bled all over the white sweater.  Knowing I could be in serious trouble I quickly washed out the blood with our drinking water and wrapped Maggie in my hoodie... a disaster avoided... oh, ya Maggie was okay... a minor scratch.  On the hike down Maggie unbeknownst fell asleep.



2 comments:

  1. Love it. I know Jeremy would do the same thing... put Raymond in clothes ready to be boxed and the church sweater :). Looks like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a familiar story :) Love seeing her climbing all over and exploring.

    ReplyDelete