Monday, August 16, 2010

Before 9am

Our daily routines are chartered by the sun.  Everything we do gets done before 9am.  This summer has been a record breaking heat wave.  It is not unusual for the temperature, even at night not to drop below ninety and during the day temperatures soar into the hundred and teens... so we get up early eat breakfast and off into the burning morning sun.  But no matter the time of day, Maggie loves being outside, even in a hundred and fifteen degree weather, there is nowhere she would rather be than outside, exploring.

4 comments:

  1. And I love Monday's because I get to join you on your daily bike ride and trip to the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I have been a morning slacker lately because I haven't taken advantage of the morning coolness like I should. Hooray for parks in the wee early hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a girl after your own heart Stanford. I just adore these pictures. Sara you are such a cute Mom. That last one is pretty awesome too with your shadow Stanford. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel your pain! we have to have our outdoors time before 9 a.m. too! these pics are soooo cute though!

    ReplyDelete