Sunday, December 23, 2007

A California Christmas

Stanford and I are in California!!! We got here Friday night and are staying until Wednesday. I LOVE being home! Everyone is here...Carly, Blake, Chad, and us (and of course Paige who is always here). Tasha is also around and we've already seen her twice and will see her again tonight at the family Christmas party at the Olson's. It's been quite a party around here with singing and piano playing and movie watching and just spending time with family. (View and download the pictures) Merry Christmas from warm, sunny California!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I just found your sister's BLOGS the other night and found yours after looking tonight. HOw Crazy is the BLOG world. Enjoy your warm CALI Christmas. Merry Christmas!
    Kim (WURTZ) Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SOO fun having you here for Christmas. Really, too much fun!! I just wish it was WAY more often. Oh well . .. such is life right. I can't wait to see ALL the fabulous pictures you tooK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara!!!Just me blog jumping! I love discovering old friend!!! Your wedding pics are so great!!!! I hope all is well in your world! Where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,
    So fun to find your blog! Your wedding pictures are so cute! Miss you!
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Sara and Stanford... when, oh when, will you post again? I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We want pictures!!! At least send some in a kodak gallery or something . . . you took so many good ones Stanford over Christmas. PLEASE SHARE!! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete