Monday, February 11, 2013

JW Winkleman milk can

I brought our milk can in from the garage.  I can't believe I inherited this dreamy relic from my childhood.  It was my high chair as a kid.  Originally it was used on my great-grandfather's farm; I am sure it once was a shiny silver and got thrown around a lot.  I am not sure how my Mom got it but she painted a nostalgic scene around the cylinder, which I vividly remember enjoying as a kid.  When we weren't using it has a chair, it doubled as a flour container, which is exactly how we use it.  Now our kids fight over who get to sit on the milk can at meal time... who would have thought.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that milk can!! What a treasure to inherit and how cool that your kids are experiencing what you did as a kid too.

    ReplyDelete