Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ten points to know if you're a baby whisper

You owe the little sanity you have left to a fifteen dollar exercise ball.

You can't remember how the baby's diapers got changed.

You sing yourself to sleep with a  lullaby.

You wake up in the night when your baby cries, only 50% of the time.

Your bounce in place even when your not holding a baby.

You think staying at home with the kids is harder than going to work.

You know the nipple flow rate of your baby's bottle.

You believe you are bilingual because you understand your baby's cry.

You can hear your baby crying even when she is not.

You could carry at ten pound bag all day and not even notice it.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. I think I could relate to all of them. I have decided (after using it at your house with Henry) I need one of those $15 exercise balls when we have our next child. The only thing that scares me a little is my boys trying to throw it.... Oh, I just loved this post.

    ReplyDelete