Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blog Town

Once upon a town... far far away, nearly three hours away from any family or friends. There lived a family in town that had almost anything you could imagine. REI. We have it. Big Five. We have it. Dick's. We have it. Sport Chalet. We have that too. And other less important stores like Costco, where we got our pumpkin pie we are now eating. And TJ Max and Normstrom Rack and Target and Home Depot and every big box store under the sun. Okay, this town had everything you could imagine. And this is where the happiest fairytale you have ever read starts.

It is not just a place of merchandising, but a place where all rumors started and where all stories originate. It is where dreams are both created and crushed in a single day. It also happens to a place where one happy couple lives, who has extremely bright hopes for their future. And when all the lights go out, they like to look up into the big blue sky... where not a single star shines and think of what dreams they will start... what kind of star they put up there, because after all this is the beginning of their story.

7 comments:

  1. That is SO cute . . . creative . . .I LOVE IT!!! And I am VERY Happy you now have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, my sara! I am so happy that there is a town with such a young and happy couple! And that to that town I will soon be passing through... so sit under that same big blue sky and see my favorite Sara and Stanford!!

    I am so excited about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were such a writer- you are a young couple with a bright future. I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am so exited you guys finally started a blog! Now all you need is a TV :)
    Love you!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know...Stanford actually wrote that first post. He's really the creative one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY! I can now keep caught up on my sara t. i know, i know...that isn't your name now.
    i MISS you! THANK YOU for keeping us updated on your exciting life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so excited to see your link on Tasha's weblog. I love that you have entered the world of blogging, it makes it so fun and easy to keep in touch.
    I loves seeing those cute wedding pictures of you both, you really did look so beautiful.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete